Network Development Strategy
The Network Development Strategy 2019-20 sets out how we will develop and strengthen our network of civil society organisations.
Over the coming year our priority objectives are to:
- Increase participation
- Strengthen member capacity
- Strengthen national networks of members
- Strengthen GNDR’s work at the regional level
- Ensure that the network is inclusive of women and addresses gender inequality
- Strengthen member engagement
- Grow the membership
Based on the principles outlined in the GNDR Global Strategy, the network should be:
The Network Development Strategy was developed based on the results of the Membership Survey carried out in July 2014.